Book Review: Gotham Academy

Friday, October 21, 2016



A graphic novel about the most prestigious school in Gotham City. But of course, this is Gotham City we are talking about so this school is a bit ... special!

In a prestigious yet creepy school, a bickering alliance of oddball pupils investigate secret passages and strange going on's. These kids may be types but they are not stereotypes, and they move and react with manga-influenced charm.   


The buildings loom and creak in just the way Gotham should, and all the adults are subtly bizarre, except for Gotham's most famous resident. I really loved the creepy - dark - shadows and prep school vibe.

It honestly gave me a Harry Potter vibe.

The novels really surprised me. The intrigued of the past and present mysteries and the monster antics. 

Reading so many graphic novels leaves me wishing I could draw...





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Living Like Vikings. Design by Fearne.